Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tool - Manchester New Hampshire August 2nd 2009 {FLAC}

Heres the show I recorded in Manchester the other night, nothing close to AMAZEMENT. Im gonna go out on a limb for a moment, please hear me out. This was the sixth time Ive seen them in three years ( 5th show recorded ). Im so pissed off right now and I think other Tool fans would agree. The same songs now for two years, and nothing different at all on this tour. Cmon, anything off , Aenema or undertow would be great. Instead of the long ass interludes between songs and the drum ext. in . We saw it all in 2006 and 2007. Also when you listen to this, they wernt even in key with eachother, almost trying to rush through the show. You know what? I would much rather see them take the stage with no light show, no backdrops, just them playing some great songs that havent been played in a long time. My wife and I were so Pissed we left before Vicaroius was even played. Sorry heard many times, so this is for the collectors. I hope you enjoy, and for the people who saw them for the first time, I hope you enjoyed it.
R9> WAV> 24bit/48kHz> Internal mics> Mastered with Audacity> High Pass Filter [rolloff]dB per octave 6dB - Filter Quality [q] For 12 dB Rolloff - Cut off Freq. [Hz] 1001> Bass Boost - Freq [Hz] 200 - Boost [dB]12> Fades ins and outs> Gain +7> WAV> FLAC> YouDont get me wrong. I love Tool, just would like to hear some older tunes.Enjoy - E -







part 1http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5F9981UX
part 2http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OUK8JRWP

No comments: